duminică, 31 mai 2015

Mir

Mir is a Slavic word: it means peace, it was the name of a space station and it is also the root in my brother's name. Well, my brother is rather a warrior than a peaceful spirit, at least at the surface, but he finds his peace while wandering on the mountains.

                                    Today is his birthday.



I've recently read about a woman who seemed to have found her peace and  kept it in the lines of her almost impossible youthful look. Her name is Carmen Dell'Orefice. Not all the things she says make sense for me, but I guess each one has a personal take upon life. The result, nevertheless, was unique.
Sometimes, peace falls upon you like a summer rain, but some other time peace is rather embracing silence while finally sitting at the same table like in the case of this famous love story of Marina Abramovic.

Love and peace might be questionable, but each one has his/her chance.


I began to be really aware of this peril in the last couple of years.

Niciun comentariu: