
The above mosaic is actually a playful display of a reading wish list. True, they all have in common the blue front cover. I didn't judge them by the cover. I just found similarities.
Although, to be fair, I do have to confess that most of my clothing buys are based on colours. I really wanted a perfect red dress, a fluid white one. I pick things due to chromatic reasons. I am attracted to colours and only wear the colour that suits my mood that day.
There are periods of time when my colour preferences are dominant and I mostly buy things of that colour. I guess it's part of my quirkiness.
Picasso had a blue and a pink period of creation. Not sure if I'll have my pink one someday, but here's the blue one, ladies and gentlemen!
so the books are:
1. Zeroville by Steve Erickson
2.The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
3. Bluets by Maggie Nelson
4.All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr
5.The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
I would also like to have my own little house from where I could contemplate the bright moon:
Extra bonus!2.The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
3. Bluets by Maggie Nelson
4.All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr
5.The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
I would also like to have my own little house from where I could contemplate the bright moon:
My welcoming love(ly) bed:
but till then I am fully happy to the beautiful blue sky and the Catalpa tree blossoming on my way home.
look at these amazing floors...



Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu