sâmbătă, 13 septembrie 2014

Thoughts

I bought this vase recently. It's whimsical and creative and it is a sort of preview for the new school year that will start in a couple of days. I shift back to regular schedule and spend lots of time correcting test papers. My mind will look like the mind below:


                 When I will be very tired I will start to think about winter vacation.I would like, if possible, not be alone in the mountains again. But till then, I am still waiting for the second draft of the cover of my essay book. The first one was a bit too gloomy, if you ask me. It has to be done till October so I am looking forward to it.
And I wrote a short story as well for another competition, so let's see. It won't be a big deal if I will not win this, but at least I tried. I was brave and in the end that matters too.


* been listening to this artist

Niciun comentariu: