joi, 18 septembrie 2014

Draft


This was the original  draft cover for my future book, 
but I didn't really felt it properly represented the vision of it.







The second image is the final version of it. They sent it to me today saying that "this is it".
It is a bit strange to have received this second variant today.
I dreamed R.' hands during the night. Sick, dehydrated, wrinkly. I really wanted to help and the words we uttered were honey like. But someone came and took him away. When you get up in the morning sometimes you have the persistent image of the earlier dream in your mind.
The images lingers like an annoying song that you can't get rid of.
And there are coincidences.

And there are the books you have always wanted to write.  I will have this book published, but this is not the book I have always wanted to write. There's a bigger book, a more personal book waiting for me. Someday.



Niciun comentariu: