duminică, 21 septembrie 2014

The men I like


There's no perfect man. Or woman. 
But there are people you feel attracted to. People you admire. 
People who make you smile or wipe your tears.
 People who are talented, creative, kind, reliable, determined. People who keep their promises. 
People who are brave. People who face their fears. 
People who are not afraid to love.
 People who read, dance, travel. People who share.
 People who want you by their side. 
People who trust, pray, who dream. 
People who try to improve themselves each day. Who can teach you something.
With whom you can cook together. For fun.
People who know how to listen. People who love museum, exhibitions.
People who forgive. Respect the differences. Who cannot go to sleep upset.
People who build the future, who step further.
These are the kind of people I find beautiful.

One can now and then see some attempts of combining features of the most beautiful people in mass media. The results are often disastrous. That is because as we know separate beautiful parts not make the entire beautiful. And the entire is often, the result of not always perfect pieces.
I never had a sort of man prototype. Nor I liked one because it resembled to an ideal image. 
I remember liking delicate lashes, strong hands, child like eyes. My heart melts thinking of some of these details. The imperfect details that built perfection.

above there is a collage of some men that I like. They are different, but all beautiful for one more more reasons. I like some because of the characters they played, the portrayed features. I like others for being amazing witty and strong competitors ( like it is the case with Yul Kwon -4). I like some for the funny side of theirs, for the nobleness of their gestures, for the warmth they seem to spread around. I like some for not sticking to the rules, for being passionate. 

Do you recognize some of them?
if not, here there are:
1. Jake Gyllenhaal- first saw in Donnie Darko. Not perfect, but trying. Playful. Real.
2. Tim Kang plating Kimball Cho in The Mentalist. Loved his character there: not very talkative, introvert, but witty, sometimes sarcastic, strong, determined, mysterious.
3.Sam Heughan playing Jamie in Outlander. Warm, brave, gentle, polite.
4. Yul Kwon -competitor in Survivor: strategic, intelligent, ambitious, honest.
5. Burak Ozkivit- playing balibey in Suleyman. A man of his words, introvert, brave, altruist.
6.Ryan Gosling- look at that playful smile! And a family man on top.
7. Siddharth-talented, versatile, known for speaking skills which he uses sometimes to write screenplays.
8.Peter O'Toole. My life long crush. Refined like a gentleman, intellectual, elegant.
9. Alain Delon. Mysterious, passionate.

Niciun comentariu: