I drew this for Paula. Paula is Adina's niece. We walked in the park last evening and we were caught in an amazing story in which I owned a castle and she owned a red horse that could fly.
Earlier in the day I took care of Vlad, the 4 years old kid of a colleague. I explained him how a xerox works and he associated it with a car bonnet. He hold my index finger which was as big as his little hand and we walked on the corridors.
And one day before I was playing with Ana. Her mother said that she often doodles but I think she really has talented. Because I encouraged her, she gave me a hug. All grown ups were kids, but some forgot this, Saint Exupery said.
I'll also post a picture of her below.
I like to be among kids and hope one day I will have kids of my own. They are honest and warm and don't hide their feelings. They can have tons of energy which is overwhelming sometimes, they can even be cruel, but once they smile to you, they melt even the coldest heart.

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu