Hungry! So hungry all the time!
I guess it's due to high amount of energy required to do all the lesson plans, assignments, feedback papers, observation, and ASL.
A hectic working schedule from the early hours of the day till late in the night.
I can't even imagine how vacation looks like and I really savor the little time that I have for myself. We ate out yesterday (Indigo, Indian restaurant) walked for half an hour in a park nearby. And on Friday I watched an episode of Wayward pines.
That's about all personal time during the last week.
While shopping for groceries I entered in a book shop at the first floor of the mall nearby I saw The strange Libray of Murakami and The Architect's Apprentice by Elif Shafak. If I save enough money I will buy one of these books at the end of my staying here.
Plus, the joke my brother made:
if you continue to work on being only spiritual and eat in order to survive, please cancel your bus ticket home and float back.




Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu