miercuri, 8 aprilie 2015

took a day off

Recently I felt more and more the need to take ca few days off. A few days off only for myself.

Partially, this need was caused by a recent dental surgery (a wisdom tooth extraction) which brought me tonnes of physical pain. One week and a half of nagging physical pain can exhaust anyone and, as a result, I-unwillingly-became a sort of lazy cat. The only thing that was on my mind was sleeping, but it just didn't fit the whole job-scenario picture: as the extraction thing happened just before the spring break there were still lots of things to do at school.
After taking lots of painkillers, I finally found this natural remedy for pain:
the.....cloves! (some aromatic buds of a tree which have a strong antiseptic, anesthetic, anti-inflammatory effect)

Then spring vacation is actually Easter Vacation so all housewives start cleaning up their homes, bake cookies, etc. I am not a housewife, but there is some cleaning up to do in my house too. Now consider that job has to be carried out by a lazy cat!

Spring here is usually amazing in April. The trees bloom and each time I see a blooming tree I feel like the tree itself looks at me with pearly white teeth and child-like giggles and, at the same time, I feel as humble as I was saying a prayer.


Do you remember the daffodils field in Big Fish? Never thought there might be another field more beautiful than that, but recently I got this divine peek into warm and far paradise, thanks to Ab.!



I also pampered myself yesterday in an attempt to boost up my mood and recharge the batteries so I bought a new beautiful dark green scarf and a lip balm. The scarf is soft and the balm tastes and smells delicious and I can honestly say it's the best one I've had so far.



Now let's see if it works!


and, oh...here are some interesting links:
Indian trees for girls
a possible cure for depression 
take a look at these amazing steps!
take this fun test! btw, I'm a guardian
sholin monks....



Niciun comentariu: