A week ago my life changed.
A visit to the doctor made me adopt a new lifestyle.
Different approach to food, fix meals schedule, more cooking for myself. Actually a daily routine of me being in the kitchen. No more dairy products. And used to love yogurt...
Fruits till noon. Lots of seeds. Some medicine too. Lots of herbal powder to swallow.
And although I have never been a fan of meat, I have to eat it now regularly. So I do my best in finding the best recipes. The other day I stir fried some chicken breast covered in egg white, sesame seeds, pepper, salt and a bit of flour and then reduced the result in a different pot bathing it in orange juice sprinkled with ginger. And trust me, that's new to me. The same as the daily salad at evening time.
I've read that it takes three weeks for a new habit to properly install. And I plan to stick to it.
I am supposed to do lots of cardio exercises, though my time is limited. My hearth muscles are also weakened. No wonder. The doctor said 1000 steps and I instantly felt as if I was trapped under an avalanche. So I am still trying to figure out how can I achieve that.
But my hope is that all will be worth in the end.
Besides that I am learning to say no more often to things that I don't really need to do, to people who are never actually there for me but keep asking, to negative thoughts, to extra-work and instead get a good sleep, read, laugh with friends. To temper myself, to get more detached, to pursue dreams, to love.
Have you ever tried changing your life? How did it go?

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu