I have just one more chapter till I finish this book. I really like the little lessons in it. I am a sucker for metaphors why I really felt like it was written for me. Some of the things the book teaches were already in my daily ritual. I came more or less in peace with myself lately. Not completely, obviously but I keep trying. The path is narrow. R. mentioned this book long time ago. Since then lots of things changed. A friendship was broken beyond repair. Vacation came. I visited Turkey. Went out more often with my friends. Opened-up and discussed about my sorrows. Tried to heal with occasional relapses. I am supposed to visit Italy on 19th, but O., my old-time friend has an episode of the same kind that made R. impossible. The difference is that now I learned how to cope with it. Still, hate this horrible depression that makes so many people around me feel like empty vessels and the one that love them rejected and hurt. Murakami so well depicts it every time and he did it again in Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his years of pilgrimage.
But I got to this state when all I want to is offer and receive forgiveness. And love. So I'll create my own copybook of dreams.
I also cooked lately. On experiment only but I can'r remember when I did it last time. So it's worth mentioning.
Read an 2 interesting articles
about book designing
about comfortable beds
watched a video
imagined how my garden could look like

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu