Recently I had the fortune of finding a friend passionate about art and his advice helps me a lot. He's not critical in the wrong way and I like that. Anyway, here are my paintings:
the most recent one. Wanted to paint something vibrant, but there's a touch of nostalgia too. At least two people noticed that. The girl near the swing says good bye. I know how good bye sounds like. The naive little girl is gone. The woman faces the new path.

This is something rather fantastic. It was a present for my brother and his girlfriend and she is very fond of it.
There are little people climbing in the tree and there's a city in the tree as well. An air balloon is protecting the tree. I actually though of this childhood book when I painted it.

This one was painted as a gift for my mother but wasn't very appreciated. It seems that I still have to work on the glass shadows. But I like the violets and I like the painting despite criticism.

This one was painted last summer. According to most this is the best thing I have ever painted. It is no longer in my house as it was painted as a gift for a loved one who loved plums.

This was the initial attempt. The idea was to guide the look from the hand the eye goes to the empty glass ad then to the sky. I wanted to paint a pink peony.
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu