It basically said that a woman should have: a pair of classic high-heel black shoes, a perfect little black dress, a suit, a perfect winter coat, a signature flower and a perfume, a quality bag, a bank account, a favourite lipstick colour, a wonderful wristwatch, one particular jewelry that is never to be taken off, an art object that she loves exhibited somewhere in her house.
Hmm, not sure how many of these things I owe but I get the impression that what the article basically says is that a 30' years old woman has to have style.
But when it comes to deciding upon some of the things enlisted I have some troubles: I like violets, lilac and peonies. How can I choose?
The same with perfume. Each bottle I buy or receive is a totally new experience. What is constant is the white musk, the citrus, fresh notes and a bit of something else that makes it unique (be it almonds as in Bvlgari's Mon Jardin Noir L'eau Exquise), raspberries (as in Calvin Klein's Eternity Moment), bitter oranges, sandalwood and honey (as in Armani Code for women) or lilac as in Salavdor Dali's Purplelight. It doesn't have to be expensive, but to suit me and my mood.
As for clothes, that's a domain I could work on. Have too many dark clothes in my closet and really try to get rid of them and replace them with warm, vivid colours.
My wristwatch is not a jewelry. I can't afford more than a Swatch but I love mines (have 2 of them).
An art object? Do my frame photos ( the photo of a blossomed tree, one with fruits on the window's apron and a quite b&w table) count as one?
So what do you have?

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu