marți, 13 iulie 2010

Room with a view




Two days in a row with rainbows after rain is a little miracle.
When I was dreaming about having a place of my own I always started to mentally design it with the windows. Huge windows which allow the light and the shadow of the clouds to enter into my private space.
I never imagined that my space will have rainbows too.
I feel like going to the opera and watching, comfortably seated, the greatest wonder performing on the blue stage. It melts in the air or blushes visible, it streches the bow like a pair of dancing feet, it shines proudly and it embraces the landscape in a protective way too.
I tell you, a rainbow is a spectacle indeed.
Since my camera is broken for a while now, I was deprived of the joy of taking photoss. I used my brother's mobile phone, but the pictures are not vey clear:




This is what I recently added on my reading list:

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE,Raymond L. Lee, Alistair B. Fraser
Contemporary color. Theory and Use
Graphic designer's color handbook




* a long time ago there was a person I rushed to share rainbows with. Both rainbows and memories melt only to show that there is always something wonderful and bitter to be sacrified if we want to see the clear sky again.

Niciun comentariu: