Because of tiredness I uploaded the pictures in a random order. I have never been so tired in my life and today I slept from 11 a.m till 8 p.m. All because I spent my last 6 days travelling in 3 countries. I saw them through the eyes of one who carries all her belongings in the backpack like a snail and who, tired of continuously walking, stops for a bit and takes photos. A sample of that you can see below. It was, nevertheless, amazing.
1.

Madrid, it was so hot that I felt like fainting all the time. The view was beautiful but unfortunaltely Madrid was the end of the line so we couldn't enjoy it completely because of the exhaustion.
2. It was for me the thrilling experience of Prado. I wanted for ages to see it...

because of the fact that here are exhibited the paintings of my beloved Goya and some of El Greco.
3.

The park that saved us from sun for a while is like a giant green maze. A lung of the torrid city.
4.

5.

Looking like a girl scout, heh?
6.

Athosa station. Who could have beleived?
7.

My dear Porto. Forever in my heart! I feel like a football fan saying this but I am still enthusiastic.
8.

was it more beautiful during the night or during the day? I can't decide.
9.

The bridge built by a pupil of Eiffel is the place where young lads measure their brave nature. Jumping.
10.

The wine taste. Porto wine, even for someone who doesn't like alcohol like me, is a clebration of senses.
11.

Respecting each space. There is just one owner but several numbers.
12.

Tai, Chris, Ozgur and me. Couchsurfers. Three of them sleeping in the house of Fernando. Viva Fernando! He had a house full of flags, neverending stories and jokes and a warm heart! God Bless you. A perfect example about how to grew old beautifully.
13.

14.

So I finally used my sunglasses.
15.

All sort of atractions in Porto.
16.

17.

And here is Ferndando!
18.

Libraries which could work as museums.
19.

20.

I am a supergirl. And supergirls don't cry...there was a song remember?
21.

Ozgur had trousers. I had skirt. I regretted.
22.

Posing nicely. I mean who wouldn't with sucha background. The Ocean. The Ocean Mare as for Barrico.
23.

24.

25.

As I said before...
26.

Parks, students, festivities.
27.

She bought a little piece of jewellery.
28.

29.

A motto!
30.

Leaving Bordeaux..
31.

Things are strange sometimes. Not everything has an explanation.
32.

Le Tiech.
33.

34.

35.

Moon Palace and water walking.
36.

37.

38.

Did I mention that we were tired? How about happy?
39.

40.

41.

43.

So that was it....
44.
Un comentariu:
minunat se vede lumea prin ochii tai :)
Trimiteți un comentariu