joi, 24 iulie 2008

dis/likes



I like this little fellow and thanks to a friend I enjoyed a couple of good animation movies lately (Kung fu panda and Monsters inc.)
I don't ever want to grow up completely and this is not a manifestation of Peter Pan's syndrome, but the joy of vacation and the attempt to preserve those little insignificant things that can bring a smile on one's face. I think in the end this is what matters and when I look behind I want to count as many true smiles as possible. Smiles that come out of: smelling lilac flowers, enjoying a flavored tea,listening the rain outside (when it does not exaggerate with its presence),collecting and reading books,swimming,dancing, drawing, counting clouds, eating bonbons and chocolate, watching cartoons and old (sometimes mushy movies),taking photos of beautiful places I've visited, being able to speak or understand a lot of foreign languages, listening to my favorite bands and singers, watching "while you are out", "s.o.s" or any other do-it -yourself shows (house designing),accepting the silence, making somebody happy with some encouraging words, being there when I am needed and most important leaving behind a wondering mind in every pupil I teach...

I strongly dislike some shows as "my sweet 16" (spoiled brats),unmannered, self-sufficient people, those who do not dream, snobs,cats(well maybe not kitties- guilty I know), heavy rain,heat (I am not the type to enjoy endless sunbaths laying on the beach), very spicy food, artificial thing or persons, chaos, sometimes unplanned situations (although I've had a lot of fun with this but I begin by being reluctant),loud speaking and/or music when it's not in a club, egotistical behavior,whims,tomatoes,uncomfortable shoes, gossips, loneliness..


one nice video about the power of hope and the continuous disappointments

2 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

Hey... what's wrong with tomatoes?
I guess that my likes/dislikes also hides a lot of suprises for those that suppouse that they know me...

BookLoverMC spunea...

Simona: How are you? I am so glad you have this blog... I'll link it to mine. JCR. I hope we get to celebrate this coming month: PAUL AUSTER's NEW NOVEL: Man in Dark is coming soon!!! Ciao