sâmbătă, 13 mai 2017

desktop

I was searching for a new desktop image. Something fresh, vibrant, to give me a sudden kick of energy when watching it. As always, for the desktop I only have two choices: blue or green.
These were the green images  I've chosen. Each of them is succulent and somehow poetic. 
The only exception is the one on the beach. I chose that one because there was a time when I had recurrent dreams of me walking on a beach like that.








                                 Which was was my final choice? Which one do you like best?

5 comentarii:

eXergy spunea...

the second one :)

Simona Ardelean spunea...

Am oscilat intre cea de-a doua si cea de-a treia... Zarul aproape a cazut pe alegerea ta :)

eXergy spunea...

Conteaza mult si starea de spirit din momentul alegerii ...

plebeian spunea...

last, fourth and third - in that order. Though it depends on the mood

Craftsman of light spunea...

Each image has its poetry....its .or a question of choosing but entering into the beauty of each image. I love them all.....thus i see the mind of the author and the author's perception of her world.