I have heard of people collecting all sorts of things.
Don't know if someone collects doorknobs/ doorbells.
In any case, if one would collect them Italy could prove to be a good starting point.

I also revisited a few places that I have seen before. This time, they seem to have a different charm. The rhythm was dynamic dictated by the pauses of the arrival and departing trains, and although the whole experience was under the reign of Father Clock, it had a lingering sweetness too, given by the amazing taste of Italian meals, hot wine drank in the cold streets and the pleasure of sharing discoveries of urban details, identity of trees, historical facts from travel guide brochures, library wonderings, soul embracings, metaphors and smiles.
Cannot post photos of other travellers without their consent so you'll have to limit yourself to seeing these photos only :)
Verona:
Modena
And if you want to see what my eyes saw back in 2010, click here!













Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu