I know now what type of dress is fits my body type. It took me some time to figure it out, but still I try to avoid repetitive patterns and colours (I tend to buy black-brown-green-blue-mustard-burgundy-white palette and, although I love bright ones and flimsy details, I am not very comfortable with wearing them. Or maybe I am not confident enough?) But the biggest problem is finding the right shoes for the dresses ( as I rarely wear high-heels and some dresses require them).
Anyway, if I were to point a person whose style I am into that would be Cate Blanchett. Her classic-everlasting elegance is something that I aspire to. I like the easiness that she displays when wearing anything.
Here there's a gallery where you can see her fashion experiments.
.
Or maybe the simplicity and freshness of Natalie Portman.
And here's a link to her style photos.
And the lovely, unpretentious, chic Jessica Chastain.
Yes, I would rather go with Jessica. And not only because of the rusty hair.
Meanwhile, as I cannot be Natalie, Jessica or Cate, and only be myself, I would try these two dresses:
and something with bohemian ruffles too.





Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu