luni, 14 septembrie 2015

10 years ago

I am posting two similar pictures. They have been taken approximately ten years apart. They both have a bit of the autumn magic in them: the red rosehip or reddish leaves, pale grass and the clear blue sky. I like those projects of taking the same picture every new year, but never actually thought of starting a project myself. Yesterday I was out wandering in the forest with Adina and Catalin and took this picture as a memory of a late September day. Only when I got home it struck me: many years ago I took a similar photo. Now, I'm thinking of starting this project and if my memory won't fail me, I'll take a similar one in about 10 years. Stay tuned....hehe




btw, I am not pregnant in the second photo. Must have had a heavy lunch or it might be the result of a full month devoided of any healthy physical exercise. I'll get back in shape, don't worry.


Niciun comentariu: