luni, 31 august 2015

I love to be proven wrong

My birthday excelled my expectation  and it was the best birthday in the last 5 or 6 years.
What made it special?

Well, my parents decided to interrupt their mini-vacation and return home for my birthday. My mother brought me red carnations and then we cooked together. I tried to cook Samosa, an Indian dish and it came out pretty good. I am not boasting, but I got some positive reviews from family and friends. We also visited a monastery nearby.

I have got a lot of birthday wishes. They were all lovely, but some were lovely with a plus
 like thess ones:



 Or this one:
Happy birthday Simona...all the happiness and wisdom to you
May this coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. May you travel the places you want to, read great books and meet great people. Live outrageously Have a great day. Love, A.G

I also spent the weekend with my friends wandering in the forests surrounding Z. or in Cluj laying on the grass and listening to an open-air concert:




Stopped at Ursus for a heavy meal.
Went to Salina Turda and enjoyed a boat ride inside the salt mine.


And I was happy







Niciun comentariu: