I've had an insatiable appetite for broccoli lately. I am very well aware of the fact that in movies or cartoons broccoli climbs up in the top of the most hated vegetables, but for some reason I crave it.
Of course, I wondered why. With no baby on board, the explanation couldn't be but medical. There must be some minerals or vitamins my body lacks that could justify it.
So I did a little google research and found out that:
1.they protect skin
2. regulate the digestive activities while preventing bacterial overgrowth
3.boost the detoxifying enzymes
4.all the cruciferous vegetables are a concentrated source of vitamin C and flavonoids
5.reduces cholesterol and gives support to chronic blood sugar problems. It adds vitamin B
6.sulfophane compound in it fights against osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
7.a good source of lutein and Zeaxanthin antioxidant which protects against muscular degeneration containing high levels of Calcium and vitamin K
8. gives a boost to our system
9. prevents constipation
Now, if you were seduced by my investigation here are some recipes that worth tried.
* plus, thanks to Ab I've recently started to use Alum deodorant. Just spreading the word when it comes to good natural products.

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu