duminică, 22 februarie 2015

What do I do when I feel sad:


1. Take a refreshing bath.
2. Read about positive events or see beautiful photos or discuss about different things ( e.g like squirrles...and not only) with a few dear, selected ones.
3. Sew a bit of a tapestry I have started a while ago
4. drink some tea!
5. cry a bit. I am a human being afterwards. It helps me relieve stress
6. sleep
7. Think of what Rumi said:
 "The wound is a place where the Light enters you" 
or 
"I've asked my God, my Beloved
 My heart is so small
It's almost invisible
How can You place such big sorrows on it?
God answered
your eyes are even smaller
yet they behold the world "
or
"Open your hands if you want to be held".
8. think about Love
and since I already quoted Rumi today there's one more beautiful thought. He said:
"At a distance you only see my Light
come closer
and know that I am you".


Niciun comentariu: