joi, 5 februarie 2015

Budapest reloaded


I have been accepted for the CELTA course in Budapest so I will be there in July. I am truly hoping not only to pass the course, but also to make it worth later by gaining more mobility when it comes to being a teacher. I am re-thinking my call and my life nowadays.
 There are other people who are doing this and serve me as an inspiration. Kinga is one for example. She already teaches is Spain.
There are other people too.
They question what  age stereotypes are, they are brave when it comes to being a a parent, they understand the complexity of sometimes being just a woman.
So let's see.
Plus,
since I've written about Budapest, here is my absolute favourite dish.



    ***

poem of the day:

"I sit before the flowers
hoping they will train me in the art
of opening up
I stand on mountain tops believing
that avalanches will teach me to let go
I know
nothing
but I am here to learn."

—Shane Koyczan

Niciun comentariu: