joi, 27 noiembrie 2014

It’s Okay to Be Right Where You Are



I'll quote some of the lines that I enjoyed while reading this article:

"I’m sure I thought it would all go to plan. It never went to plan. I’m not sure there ever was a plan.
And yet, maybe it has gone to plan, just not my plan. If some higher power is running the show, maybe this is part of the plan.
If I want to express the highs and lows of being human then I need to have lived them. That’s what being a writer is. It’s not just being bulletproof and full of ideals. It’s making the dream right there in the gritty groundedness of everyday life."
"I am fairly idealistic, but at this age I know that I am pretty human. I am full of faults and mistakes and a few brilliant moments too."
"We are often much harder on ourselves than anyone else would ever be. The rest of the world doesn’t center around us. "
"At the end of our lives, it won’t really matter how many toys we have or even what we have achieved. It will matter that we appreciated this one precious life. It will matter that we enjoyed and explored being human. Love and experience; that’s it."
Plus one more article on this theme:
I love you even if we're not together forever



Niciun comentariu: