miercuri, 25 iunie 2014

Electric Castle Festival 2014 (Cluj, Banffy Castle)

As I previously wrote, I made sure I didn't miss this years edition. Well, me and other 20.000 people.
Imagine a sea of multicoloured tents, lots of people willing to sing and dance despite the rain, two days of rainbows, hammocks, swings, a white labyrinth made of  beer and juice cases which was filled with white smoke at dawn, a pool, lots of food courts, bars,4 stages and numerous artists (I liked most of all Thievery Corporation, Kraak& Smaak, Dub FX, The Correspondents, Dj Shiver but there were a lots of other artists). Unfortunately, we were late for Notes and Ties concert...
But
the people danced till dawn. I went to sleep at 3 in the morning but when I woke up (at 9 in the morning) music was still on and people kept of dancing. Everybody was friendly and flirty and I had lots of fun. Came back full of energy.
 Below there are some photos from the page of the event and one video of the third day of festival. Right now I have the song called We are the people of the Empire of the sun on my mind and I cannot seem to get rid of it
My friends are coming as we are about to search for some tickets on-line. We are planning to go to London in July. So that's about with writing for today.




                           

More photos and videos here

Niciun comentariu: