luni, 14 aprilie 2014

Connections.

    Recently I though a lot about all the connections in my life, about the connections between mind and body and between the human and the divine nature.
   An old friend of mine, blessed with a beautiful family, posted a few photos of her baby boy caught by surprise in the family bathroom while cleaning the shower cabin. Not saying anything to anybody he went there and did what his mother was often doing: cleaning the place. She became a "teacher" by setting an example and without realizing she seeded something in the future man: a predisposition the meticulous jobs, a preference for clean and organized spaces, a sense of duty. Plus she straightened the ties: being praised, he will come back to trying to please his mother many times from now on. This is not a Freudian analysis. Just an example of how even the smallest gestures, not to mention words or meetings have an impact on us. Things are connected, for sure. And each thing we do, each decision we make or each time we say pass to one thing we create some effect unit.
   Below you will find a chart of how emotions or lack of them are supposed to affect the boys. I found it, again, quite interesting since a while ago (maybe 3 years) I had to deal with a rejection. Bitterness and sadness made my body collapse. I am here today, enriched with a life experience or two. Of course, I had again moments of bitterness and sadness. Quite plenty of them, but I am now aware of them and try to keep them under control or heal them by listening to certain music, praying, smiling, talking to friends, spending time with family, working a lot, learning something new, dreaming, emphasizing my creativity and most important learning how to forgive and accept that what cannot be changed.


So what did I do lately? I made a new necklace for myself, drew (have a plan for painting too). I bought a stationary bike, done tones of reading, watching TV shows and movies, went to a concert, an exhibition, went out for a pizza with my students and enjoyed spring.




Niciun comentariu: