luni, 18 noiembrie 2013

Turkish music

Recently I have been listening to Turkish music. 
I had no idea what the words meant but
 I felt that somehow there is an almost impossible to describe longing within
 which perfectly mirrored my emotional state.
 ... during the last couple of weeks I felt 
more melancholic than usual. 
Dreamed of  a hug and some kind words.
So I turned to music for its soothing quality.


GREY COLOURS

One morning, caressing my hair,
And smearing its white traces, wind will depart
And when I look in the mirror,
The sun will show me a new face made up of wrinkles, getting a bit sad

No, not yet, it is just too early
Please be a little late
I’m not ready at all yet
Please let my springs stay with me for some more time
I’m not familiar with autumn

No, no way, stop
Stop, you can’t go
The colour of my eyes, stop
You can’t go back to the clouds

No way mad time!
You can’t take me
Stop! You can’t smear those grey colours on my life

I know it will go grey in a different color on that day
And as I can’t be forced to do so, I don’t like that colour at all
What would happen if you gave me some more time?
Years, I don’t understand the reason of your wrath at all

No, not yet, it is just too early
Please be a little late
I’m not ready at all yet
Please let my springs stay with me for some more time
I’m not familiar with autumn


"The time has stopped.
the seas all the same, the world unknown
The stone walls are the same
The hopes are the same, so tell me, where is the one who has hopes?
How many ages, how many generations have passed away?
The heart has such a love but the roads are endless
What's the use of longing?
Patience is the same,
So tell me, where is the one who has the patience?

Netiher you nor I will live forever
Netiher you nor I will live forever
Even Sultan Suleyman did not
This is not written in any kind of book" 

Niciun comentariu: