duminică, 10 noiembrie 2013

growing hope...

R. says I brought spring inside although is autumn.

Well, R. is right if one takes in consideration that both my Ficus carica and my Hyacinth have some little buds as seen below:
   
                                            

                                           

I really love plants and I wish I had my own little garden. I would plant there a Magnolia tree, a cherry, a pear, an apple and a walnut. Unfortunately, in Z. - having avocados, oranges and lemons in the garden- is impossible.
 The king would, of course, be a plum tree which could provide the sweet core for late summer dumplings. 
Then mint, basil...
Some strawberries, blueberries...
Grapes, of course!
As for flowers: lilac, violets, peonies would be a great start, don't you think?




For all the women out there some special songs for you: first a tree song by Rene Aubry, then Walnut tree by Keane and Song for painter by Lost in the trees

 And if you really want to learn how to say apple here's a map of words for you!

Niciun comentariu: