luni, 3 ianuarie 2011

2011: a new year cannot start without music.Or new things.

Gorillaz - Empire Ants ft. Little Dragon





Well, it goes like this. I was checking attm's photos today like I usually do cause she's my far away friend and I stumbled upon her new year's resolution. Last year she decided to breathe and I decided to fall in love. I know, one cannot plan this but I think we both completed the task successfully. My story went wrong, but that's a thing in the past now that we are in 2011.
This year I promised myself to try new things. It started ok cause yesterday I woke up early in the morning and put on the ski boots and the rest of the gear that I borrowed from Dan. (did I mention that we were in Belis, a wonderful place about 100 km away from Z.?) Plenty of snow and lots of fear. I never tried this before.
A few gracious bruises and the happy beginning of a new year.

La multi ani, prieteni!

Niciun comentariu: