miercuri, 10 februarie 2010

Soda Pops




So yes I discovered that an Erasmus experience has both days and nights.
So I went out.
Felt a bit like in my college years with the exception of the fact that now I was carrying out all the conversations in a sometimes whispered, sometimes shouted English or Italian. Which is funny if you think that you get to have fun in a different language. Neither of the above mentioned languages being the mother tongue of the most people gathered there. So there you go. A chaos.
And music and free sangria at the begining.
I was interested in the human dynamics. The socializing process. Met lots of people that I knew from langauge courses, registration process. Is Bologna reducing its initial huge size? Are we part of the expansion of the things and the reverse of it by the way we perceive them?

Of course I've thought of that while dancing ... :)
I've been missing it. Dancing I mean. So I danced.
I was out last night and I danced.

Niciun comentariu: